Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lanvin, je t'aime

I am known, in certain circles, to use a rather vulgar phrase to describe my undying love for something so beautiful, so mesmerizing, so captivating that no other phrase could possibly describe my sick and twisted passion for said "thing". So I will say this, not for the faint of heart, but...I WANT TO HUMP LANVIN. Yes, don't be confused, you read that right, and not just Mr. Alber Elbaz himself, per se, but the whole entire entity that is LANVIN.
I am one of the few "fashion people" that truly hates fall. Don't get me wrong I love a good structured handbag and a sophisticated coat every now and again, but I just love the floaty, drapey romanticism that is springtime! I mean what is more romantic than springtime in Paris?! The master of draping, Alber Elbaz, has brought me yet another lust-worthy collection, to make me feel just like I'm relaxing in the Jardin du Luxembourg, and eating a croissant, in May. These clothes are the things fashion dreams are made of! Every piece that glided down that runway was just so breathtakingly beautiful, and ethereal it was almost like they were all made from cotton candy that Jesus himself spun. This was truly a collection of simple loveliness, no political statements, no crazy inspiration, just clothes that were beautiful, so beautiful I could cry. After so much stress and strife in the world Mr. Elbaz made me feel like I can finally exhale.


No comments:

Post a Comment